9/05/2007

BALLYHOO!!!

According to Jason Genius, Breakup Breakdown's acoustic set is "much ballyhooed". We've never been so flattered.

We are playing the aforementioned acoustic set at Pete's Candy Store on Saturday night! We're on first (eight o'clock), followed by Boy Genius, followed by Private Eleanor (Baltimore). The show is free plus Boy Genius will be giving away free cd's because it is their CD release party! I was lucky enough to receive an advance copy because I sat in on keys on a couple tunes so I can tell you first hand that it is a kick ass recording.

Let's see... what else can I tempt you with... Currently on the special cocktails list at Pete's is a drink called the Jamaican Firefly which is made of Gosling's dark rum, fresh lime juice, simple syrup and ginger beer. I know a certain someone who would love that drink. You know who you are. I won't name any names because that would be indiscrete. Jamie Mack. There. I said it. Shoot.

Here's a cute pic of some Boy Geniuses:

Chris and Jeff

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home