7/19/2007

SO MUCH BUBD, SO LITTLE TIME

We have just finished 3 more days at Ocropolis with Barry London. We didn't leave the studio until almost 3 last night and we are playing a show tonight at Union Pool. It has been a lot of togetherness lately. Last night I had dreams that I was re-mixing the new Ryan Adams record (I can get that damn Halloweenhead piece of crap out of my head). I might be going crazy. Anyhoozers, tomorrow I detox estrogen-style with fellow female Whitney. Hopefully, we will have dinner out in a cute restaurant and it will be nothing like being in a basement with 5 sweaty dudes tweaking knobs.

IMG_1100

IMG_1109

IMG_1095

Sorry there are no pics of Snare Bear or Wyatt.

I can't wait for y'all to hear some of the stuff we recorded. It sounds great. Barry is a totally rad and talented dude. We'll probably put some stuff up on myspace very soon. Stay tuned!


LOVE,
Allie

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home