8/22/2007

IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY

Today, midtown New York City was dotted with men dressed as Santa Claus. I spotted eight of them from a single vantage point. What is the meaning of this nonsense, you ask?? They were handing out fliers to let people know that tickets are now on sale for the most spectacular celebration ever - The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my best friend, Midge Turner, have always wanted to be Rockettes. We stayed up all night training one time. We must have done a million kicks in the classic Rockette style. Knee, kick, knee, kick. After that night we thought we were shoe-ins.

rockettes


Given this history, I still think it's too early to be fliering for a corny Christmas show. Do I need to remind everyone that it's AUGUST??????? I believe I've ranted about this subject before.

I'm going to need a lot of Miller Chill to get through the holidays this year.

MillerChill_Bottle

I haven't tried it yet but I read a review of it that compares it to Tequiza and Zima so I pretty much know that it's going to be my favorite beverage of all time.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have never wanted to be a Rockette but I am finally, after years of wanting to go, attending the show this year. But you know how I feel about holidays.

After the spectacularity of my birthday last year, though, this year you can take Halloween off.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home