10/25/2007

MILLER CHILL - FINALLY!

Tuesday, as promised, I drank my first, long awaited Miller Chill.

Of course, I loved it. It's refreshing Chelada style was limey and light. In fact, it was very reminiscent of the Sol with a wedge of lime that I had been drinking at the Creek and Cave open mic hours earlier.
But, you see, when you drink Sol or Corona you need to go to the store, pick up a lime, take it home, cut it into wedges and put one into your beer. It's a lot of work, right? With Miller Chill you don't have to worry about all that, man. You can just Chill and enjoy a frosty lime flavored brew without lifting a finger.

Hopefully, this was my first of many Miller Chills. Well done, Miller.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1. I like that you waited until summer was definitively over before having one.

2. Michaelada: yes or no? Caitlin says she will make them.

10:23 PM  
Blogger BREAKUP BREAKDOWN said...

Michaelada is my kind of beverage. Yes.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home