10/19/2007

HAVE I MENTIONED I'M A YANKEES FAN?

Right now, I'm not only a Yankees fan but also a Anbody-who's-playing-Boston fan. I hate the Red Sox, particularly Manny Ramirez. Nice single last night, btw, Manny. Jerk. Here he is pictured with his personal barber, LMonstro (As hard as I tried I couldn't convince Wyatt that LMonstro was a stupid name.):

manny1


Lately the Anbody-who's-playing-Boston has been Cleveland. I love this team! They have charm! Personality! Talent! Grady Sizemore is not hurting their cause, either. Have you seen his lips? Luscious doesn't do them justice.

Grady12

Anyway, I'm sad about Joe Torre and I hate the BoSox but I still think this guy is funny:

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mikki said...

Oh thank god the blog is restarted!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home