12/20/2007

CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND ALLIE'S GETTING FAT!!!!!

A storm of Christmas baking is showing up on the Doppler radar. It's going to hit my kitchen tonight at about 6pm and is forecasting a Christmas-y mix of cookies with a chance of some Bourbon Nut Bread.

OK - have you had enough of that analogy? 'Cause I have.

I'm making -
Jan Hagels
Speculaas
Linzer Cookies with Raspberry jam
Lemon Cornmeal cookies
World Peace Cookies

The first two are pretty tradish Dutch holiday cookies. The others are just delish.

After all of these cookies and (hopefully) lots of Moose Munch pretty soon I'm going to have to use a coat hanger to zip up my jeans. A few days of Atkin's in the new year are going to be in order. But, no need to think about that yet. It's the eating season!

And, if you are wracking your brain trying to think of what to get Breakup Breakdown for Christmas - don't worry - we want the same thing as last year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home