6/14/2007

DON'T BE LIKE THAT

MarthaStewart-744784
I'm home sick because I have a goiter growing out of my neck and I'm watching Martha Stewart. I should mention, before I go any further, that I really like Martha Stewart. I've been a fan since way back when. But, today things changed a little. Today, Martha Stewart bad-mouthed the New York Yankees. She claims to be a fan and then says that she's "angry" about how the season is going. She then alludes to the fact that the problem is managerial. No real fan would express anger at their team. You support your team through the tough times. You sympathize with their hardships.

And, how can she say anything bad about Joe Torre? He led the team to win the AL East 10 times not to mention 4 World Series'! And, he's never been incarcerated. Can you say that, Martha? Hmmm??

I call you out Martha: when was the last time you actually watched a Yankees game? Do you know who their starting first baseman is?

I love you Martha. I do. Your Pate Brisee recipe is the one I always use but, please, don't be a such a goddamn poseur.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home