4/19/2007

SAW SOME AWESOME MUSIC

Last night Jeff and I, accompanied by Chris Genius, went to Union Pool to see psych-country rockers Oakley Hall. They played an amazing show! Their music is tuneful and sweet at times and at other times it's groovy and then it's rocking. All things I love! And, don't pull out a fiddle and a banjo and some weird ass organ thing all at the same time and expect me not to love it!! Am i right?? They always look super cool on stage and last night was no exception. I'd have some pictures to show you if Canon would give me back my effing camera. But, nooo! 5 business days my ass!

Anyhoozers! I highly recommend checking out their latest album Gypsum Strings. Rumor has it that they have a new album on the way, too. Can't wait. You heard it here - before they go on tour with Bright Eyes (tomorrow) and get wicked huge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home